[Inparanoid] Result download failed - File not found

Erik Sonnhammer erik.sonnhammer at scilifelab.se
Wed Aug 20 16:45:46 CEST 2014

Dear Nadine,

thanks for pointing this out.  I guess you found the file you needed in
the download directory, right?

The links on the browse results page were broken because we had to
change the way we store the InParanoid results, which are now over a
hundred thousand files.  The XML output link is fixed and still goes
directly to the whole-proteome XML file, but the other formats are
combined in a tar file, which is now linked to instead.  I hope this is
good enough.

I hope I have not broken anything else by renaming the download
directories to more informative names (a note to other users).

Best wishes
Erik Sonnhammer