[Inparanoid] Fwd: Query (Orthologs between Chicken and C. Elegans)

Erik Sonnhammer erik.sonnhammer at scilifelab.se
Mon Aug 25 16:32:07 CEST 2014

Hi Anup,

There are 4154 */ortholog groups/* between chicken and worm in
InParanoid 8.  But these groups contain 6264 chicken and 5135 worm
proteins, as sometimes there are multiple inparalogs in an ortholog
group.  Note that we limit the dataset to 1 protein per gene (normally
the longest).

I hope this helps.

Erik Sonnhammer