[Inparanoid] BLAST 2.2.25+

Francesco Cicconardi francicco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:59:37 CEST 2014

Dear Mateusz,

I think there is something wrong with the blast_parser.pl. When I execute
this command:

legacy_blast.pl blastall --path /usr/local/ncbi/blast/bin -F\"m S\" -i dnig
-z 5000000 -d dnig -p blastp -M BLOSUM62 -m7 | ./blast_parser.pl 0 -a

It gives me this error:

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1, column 3017, byte 3017 at ./
blast_parser.pl line 105.

Program failed, try executing the command manually.

The blast command works since with another dataset it works perfectly

Attached you may find a test dataset not working.

Cheers

Francesco