[Inparanoid] Inparanoid server down

Erik Sonnhammer erik.sonnhammer at scilifelab.se
Wed Mar 19 08:38:52 CET 2014

Dear Pierre,

Thanks, yes it is very important to not start new requests before old
ones are completed, as this may fill up the system and bring it down.

The system seems stable now, so I hope this was the problem.

PS. If you become member of the InParanoid mailling list,
https://lists.su.se/mailman/listinfo/inparanoid-at-sbc.su.se, you can
post mail to it without waiting for approval.

Bests
/Erik