[Inparanoid] how to get the orthologs of two or more than two protein sequences at the same time in the web of InParanoid

fanshijie7157 fanshijie7157 at 163.com
Tue May 13 09:21:05 CEST 2014

Hi sir or madam!
         I am a newer on using the InParanoid to find the orthologs,now I can import one protein sequence to find its orthologs,however,if I want to get the orthologs of two or more than two protein sequences at the same time,how I should do to achieve this in the web of InParanoid.
        Thanks for your attention and thanks for your help!
        Best wishes!