[Inparanoid] Massive increase of InParanoid mapping to UniProtKB

Benoit BELY bbely at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 16:17:55 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I tried to contact Thomas Schmitt be my email returned with failed to
deliver error.
Can someone else have a look at it for me please ?

I noticed that now the mapping file you provide to us is gziped now.
http://inparanoid.sbc.su.se/download/current/InParanoidUniProtXref.txt.gz,
so I changed our procedure to use this new file.

I also noticed that your number of link to UniProtKB has jump a lot :
UPDATED:  2916242 DRs (1047.32% added, 27.05% removed)
I went to your website expecting a new release, but it says there
December 2013.

Can you confirm you expected this to happen before we commit the changes
to our database please ?

Thanks
Ben

--
Benoit BELY
Software Engineer - UniProt release production team

European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD