[Inparanoid] How to filter and other questions

Alejandro Nusblat anusblat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:11:05 CET 2015

Dear members of InParanoids (great Page),

I have some question and may be you can help me.

1) Some Gene ID or protein ID (uniprot) from Tetrahymene thermophila could
not be find by Gene search.
Example:
TTHERM_01008630 / Q24FB1 (uniprot)

2) I have an Gene ID and I want to know if there are orthologs in other
specific organisms (not in all other organisms)
Example:
Gene ID: TTHERM_00765110 (from Tetrahymena thermophila)
I want to know orthologs only in Paramecium tetraurelia.

3) May I do question 2, but with a lot of genes at once in the querry?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Aleandro.

Example:
Gene ID: TTHERM_01008630

--
Alejandro Nusblat, PhD.
Catedra de Microbiologia Industrial y Biotecnologia
anusblat at gmail.com
anusblat at ffyb.uba.ar