[Inparanoid] Inparanoid file output format

Nadeesha Rajapaksha rajapakshant at slu.edu
Tue Nov 15 21:10:51 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying to do QuickParanaoid run for few organisms using Inparanoid
output file. I have done this earlier using my own inparanoid output file
version called sqltable. file which has the exact format of data what
QuickParanoid is expecting. I am trying to use Inparanoid files generated
by Phytozomev.11 for my Quickparanoid analysis,  the problem is their
inparanoid files data format is different. Here I have attached the
Phytozome generated Inparanoid file as a example.

Is there any way that I can use this file as a input to the Quickparanoid?

Thank you very much

Nadeesha