[Inparanoid] wheat orthologs clusters

Zhale Hekmati hekmati_j at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 19:06:26 CEST 2017

Dear Sir or Madam
 My name is Zhale Hekmati, a PhD student at the Department ‎‎‎ of biotechnology, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran

And I'm working on my thesis at Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.

 I want to use InParanoid database for finding wheat (Triticum aestivum) orthologs clusters, But there isn't any data for wheat at this database.
Do you have any suggestion? Do you have any web service to connect to your website?How can i find the wheat orthologs clusters?

 I look forward to receiving your advice on this matter.‎

 With warm regards,

 Zhale Hekmati