[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Reminder: Free food and drinks...

Edvard Mörtsell edvard at physto.se
Wed Mar 18 15:35:38 CET 2015

We will meet tomorrow at 16:00 in the CoPS groupromm (A5:1041). There
has been a slight incapacitation of the food organizing group, but there
will be food after the presentations! However, I need help in buying
some drinks and snacks. I would be grateful if a few people could meet
up with me at 11:00 tomorrow Thursday in the rotunda at the main
entrance to go and get some of this important stuff.

Best / Edvard