[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Next meeting of Cosmology & Gravity group

Garrelt Mellema garrelt.mellema at astro.su.se
Mon May 25 13:21:41 CEST 2015

Hello,

I propose to have the next meeting of the Cosmology & Gravity group
next week on Wednesday 3 June from 2 - 3 pm. We will be in the so-called
Aina Elvius meeting room on the astronomy floor.

We will discuss this paper on early Supermassive Black Hole growth:
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v518/n7540/full/nature14241.html

If you are an observer, please think critically about the observations
being presented.

If you are a theoretician, please think critically about the theoretical
implications of the claimed discovery.

All welcome,
Garrelt