[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G Working Group -- Future meetings

Jón Gudmundsson jon.gudmundsson at fysik.su.se
Wed Apr 20 16:47:32 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Thanks to Edvard for kicking us off with a great talk and to Martina for supplying the wonderful cake!

There will be five meetings of the Cosmology and Gravitation working group before we break for the summer. Martina and I are now in the process of filling these slots, so please don't be surprised if we corner you in the hallway. If, however, you would like to volunteer for one of those slots, please let us know and we will add to you to the agenda.

The agenda can be found here: http://okc.albanova.se/internal/wiki/index.php/Working_Groups:Cosmology_and_Gravity

Cheers,
Jon?