[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Cosmology and Gravity WG today at 13:15

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Wed May 4 11:57:48 CEST 2016

Dear all,

we will have our Cosmology and Gravity WG meeting today at 13:15 in A5:1041.

Today we will have the following talks (break in between):

Talk by Tomi Sebastian Koivisto: Conformities

Abstract

As an introduction to unified gauge theory, the interpretations of the various teleparallel gauges are clarified, and the new "affinely" and "especially" conformal theories are explained. It is sketched, how one can understand intuively, and formulate in terms of symmetries, (bimetric) gravity, space, time and matter.

Talk by Andrea Addazi: The fate of Schwarzschild-de Sitter Black Holes in $f(R)$ gravity

Abstract The phenomenon of anti evaporating instability in primordial black holes in extended theories of gravity will be presented, complemented by an introduction to the general idea of Extended theories of gravity and a discussion about the implication for massive gravity.?

Pastries will be served!!! :)

Enjoy!

Martina and Jon