[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G Working Group – 1/7 @ 16:00

Jón Gudmundsson jon.gudmundsson at fysik.su.se
Fri May 27 15:03:36 CEST 2016

Hey all,

We're going to try something slightly different at next week's C&G working group meeting (see below). At the conclusion of the ~30 min presentation and discussion we'd like spend a few minutes to talk about the general format and schedule for this OKC working group. Hope to see you there!

Location: A5:1041