[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G working group - Today at 13:15

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Wed Jun 15 09:38:30 CEST 2016

Dear all,
a kind reminder about our next meeting.

Today June 15 at 13:15 in FC61, we will have Florian Kühnel providing us an overview on Primordial Black Holes:

Title: Primordial Black Holes
Abstract: I will provide a brief pedagogical introduction to primordial black holes, including their formation & constraints in general, as well as the possibility of them constituting the dark matter in particular.

Pastries will be served :)

Also, today at 19:15 the LIGO press conference is scheduled. Florian suggested that it could be nice to have dinner together while attending the press release. We had no time to organise the dinner, so everybody should arrange for their own food. Let's discuss about it during the meeting, if anybody is interested.

Cheers,
Martina and Jon