[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Meeting tomorrow at 16:30

Jón Gudmundsson jon.gudmundsson at fysik.su.se
Wed Sep 28 19:06:27 CEST 2016

Hey all,

As requested, I'm attaching information regarding the C&G Slack team that we set up this summer:

You can sign up for our OKC C&G working group Slack channel using your fysik.su.se, astro.su.se, or kth.se e-mail address. If you prefer to sign up with a different e-mail address you're going to have to send me an e-mail so that I can send you an invitation. You can sign up and join our team by following this link and setting up your account:

https://okccng.slack.com/x-47598936295-47619082224/signup

I hope this works well! Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers,
Jon