[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Meeting on 26/10 @ 13:15

Jón Gudmundsson jon.gudmundsson at fysik.su.se
Fri Oct 21 14:48:23 CEST 2016

Hey C&G,

We'll have a C&G journal club this coming Wednesday, Oct 26 @ 13:15 in room A5:1041?.

See you then!

Cheers,

Jon

P.S: We have been chatting about some papers on Slack. Below you can find information on how to join.

You can sign up for our OKC C&G working group Slack channel using your fysik.su.se, astro.su.se, or kth.se e-mail address. If you prefer to sign up with a different e-mail address you're going to have to send me an e-mail so that I can send you an invitation. You can sign up and join our team by following this link and setting up your account:

https://okccng.slack.com/x-47598936295-47619082224/signup