[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Meeting on 26/10 @ 13:15

"Miguel A. Sánchez-Conde" sanchezconde at fysik.su.se
Fri Oct 28 10:31:14 CEST 2016

Very good, Rahman! Thanks for pointing this work out. It is exactly the kind of thing I was missing the other day during our C&G meeting ;-)

Best,
masc

> On 28 Oct 2016, at 08:55, Rahman Amanullah <rahman at fysik.su.se> wrote:
>
> Hi,

> https://arxiv.org/pdf/1610.08972
>
> Cheers,
>
>  Rahman
>
>> On 25 Oct 2016, at 20:35 PM, Jón Gudmundsson <jon.gudmundsson at fysik.su.se> wrote:
>>
>> Hej all,
>>
>> Just a reminder of the ​C&G working group meeting tomorrow @ 13:15.
>>
>> Below are links to ​some of the papers that have been mentioned on Slack in the last couple of weeks:
>> https://arxiv.org/abs/1610.04606
>> https://arxiv.org/abs/1610.06183
>>
>> Hope to see you there!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jon

 "I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."
		(Dead Poets Society, 1989)
Miguel A. Sánchez-Conde
The Oskar Klein Centre for Cosmoparticle Physics
Physics Department, Stockholm University
SE-10691 Sweden
Phone: +46 8 5537 8733
http://www.miguelsanchezconde.com <http://www.miguelsanchezconde.com/>