[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting today

Jón Gudmundsson jon.gudmundsson at fysik.su.se
Wed Dec 14 12:01:18 CET 2016

Hey all,

We will be meeting in room A5:1041 at 13:15.

The voting on Slack suggests that we want to discuss the following:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.03034 (Testing Verlinde's theory with weak gravitational lensing)

https://arxiv.org/abs/1610.08323 (Evidence from vacuum birefringence from a neutron star)

https://arxiv.org/abs/1611.04954 (The limits of cosmic shear)

https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.00453 (Cosmic acceleration from DM-baryon interactions)

We'll start at the top and see how far we get.

Cheers,

Jon