[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Next C&G working group postponed to Thu 16

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Thu Mar 9 20:17:21 CET 2017

Dear all,

as both Jon and I are away next week, we would like to slightly modify the format of the next C&G working group in the following way:

we cancel the journal club scheduled for March 15 and strongly support the possibility to have a joint meeting with the Theory working group on March 16. As already announced on the Slack channel, the Theory WG will host Mikael von Strauss to give a talk on spin-2 dark matter. Further information about location and time will follow soon.

We will have a journal club again on March 29, as usual.

Cheers,

Jon and Martina?