[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Klein Bottle on Oct 25 from 16:00 on

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Thu Oct 5 11:56:48 CEST 2017

Dear all,

the Cosmology and Gravity working group will host the Klein Bottle event this October. We are planning an entertaining afternoon of fun and science on Wednesday, October 25. You still have 20 days to train and get prepared for a tough science quiz!

As usual, we will start at 4PM. Pizza, finger food and drinks will be available.

This is the first announcement of the event. Further information will follow in the coming days.

Looking forward to seeing you all,
Martina and Sunny

?