[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - Oct 11 @ 13:15 in C6:1038 - Journal Club

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Wed Oct 11 10:16:16 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who threw in their votes! As per the results of the poll we will discuss:

?the first detection of the missing baryons through the SZ effect;
?the detection of the most distant voids ever;

If there will be time we will hear a few words about:

?"Coincident general relativity" and why it's interesting for cosmology;
?how to resurrect quadratic inflation;
?and how to beat cosmic variance using the polarized SZ effect

See you all later at 13:15 in C6:1038!

?Sunny and Martina