[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Joint C&G-BSM WG meeting today (Dec 6) in FA32 at 13:15

Sunny Vagnozzi sunny.vagnozzi at fysik.su.se
Wed Dec 6 10:12:01 CET 2017

Dear all,

this is a kind reminder of today's joint C&G and BSM working group meeting

*When: December 6, Wednesday**
**What time: 13:15**
**Where: FA32 *(note the unusual room!)
*What else: fika*
*
*where Alex Millar (Max Planck Institute, Munich) will talk about
''Dielectric haloscopes: a new way to search for axion dark matter''.
This is the last meeting of the year and for the occasion we will also
have fika served!

See you all later,
Sunny and Christian