[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - Jan 31 @ 13:15 in A5:1041 - Journal Club

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Tue Jan 30 17:46:11 CET 2018

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder that we will have the next Cosmology&Gravity working group meeting:

When:        January 31, Wednesday
What time: 13:15  (note that we go back to the usual time!)
Where:       A5:1041

?Join us to discuss recent papers and to plan the activities for the next meetings.
Vote your favourite paper on Slack and/or suggest other papers!

See also the OKC event page: http://www.okc.albanova.se/about-us/events?

Note that we go back to the usual time (13:15). After the Jan 31 meeting, we will also go back to the usual bi-weekly schedule, i.e. the following meeting will be on Feb 14.

See you all tomorrow!
Martina and Sunny?