[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - Feb 14 @ 13:15 in C6:1038 - Brainstorming on DUST

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Wed Feb 14 13:05:45 CET 2018

Happening in 10 minutes :)

________________________________
From: Okc-wp1-at-fysik.su.se <okc-wp1-at-fysik.su.se-bounces at lists.su.se> on behalf of Martina Gerbino <martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:34 AM
To: okc-wp1-at-fysik.su.se at lists.su.se
Subject: [OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - Feb 14 @ 13:15 in C6:1038 - Brainstorming on DUST

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder that we will have the next Cosmology&Gravity working group meeting:

When:        February 14, Wednesday
What time: 13:15
Where:       C6:1038

?We are organising a brainstorming session on the topic of dust at large (dust properties, dust as a contaminant for astrophysical observations, reconstruction techniques, removal, etc). Remember that the session is intended as an active discussion. Although we might have 2-3 people introducing the discussion with a very short presentation, the aim of the meeting is to boost the interactions between C&G members, and between different working groups!

Please, follow the discussion on the Slack channel!

See also the OKC event page: http://www.okc.albanova.se/about-us/okc-events-calendar/cosmology-gravity-meeting-1.370257

See you all tomorrow!
Martina and Sunny?

?