[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - Apr 25 (note the correct date) @ 13:15 in A5:1041 - talk by David Marsh

Martina Gerbino martina.gerbino at fysik.su.se
Tue Apr 24 23:30:20 CEST 2018

Please note the correct date!

Meeting on April 25, at 13:15 in A5:1041, with David Marsh.

Apologies for the previous incorrect message.

----------

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder that we will have the next Cosmology&Gravity working group meeting tomorrow, where we will hear from David JE Marsh about some of his recent work:

When:        Wednesday April 25
What time: 13:15
Where:       A5:1041

The setting will be very informal and interactive as usual and hence this is a great way to get to know about the work of David, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions!

If we have enough time left after the discussion, we will go through the following paper voted on the Slack channel: https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.10237?

See also the OKC event page: http://www.okc.albanova.se/about-us/okc-events-calendar/cosmology-gravity-meeting-1.382880

See you all tomorrow!
Sunny and Martina