[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - May 16 @ 13:15 in C6:1038 - talk by Fabian Schmidt

Sunny Vagnozzi sunny.vagnozzi at fysik.su.se
Mon May 14 13:41:34 CEST 2018

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder that we will have the next Cosmology&Gravity
working group meeting tomorrow, where we will hear from Fabian Schmidt
(MPA, Garching) about some of his recent work:

*When:        Wednesday May 16
*
*What time: 13:15
*
*Where:       C6:1038
What:         Blackboard talk by Fabian Schmidt (MPA, Garching) - Galaxy
clustering: an effective field theory approach

*This is a very hot topic currently and Fabian is one of the world
experts on the matter, so we're in for a treat! Fabian will be giving a
blackboard talk in order to make the session even more informal and
interactive, with plenty of opportunity for questions and discussions.
**

See also the OKC event page for abstract and further information:
http://www.okc.albanova.se/about-us/okc-events-calendar/cosmology-gravity-meeting-1.385193

See you all on Wednesday!
Sunny and Martina