[OKC-CosmologyGravity] C&G meeting - May 30 @ 13:15 in A5:1041 - talk by Sebastian von Hausseger (NBI)

Sunny Vagnozzi sunny.vagnozzi at fysik.su.se
Tue May 29 12:33:23 CEST 2018

Dear all,

a reminder of the next C&G working group meeting tomorrow where we will
hear more about issues having to do with the analysis of LIGO data from
Sebastian von Hausegger (NBI Copenhagen), with ample time for questions
and discussions (see more info below)

The Copenhagen group is the *only* external (non-LIGO) group which has
extensively re-analyzed public LIGO data, finding hints for issues,
which the LIGO collaboration agrees with. Thus this is certainly an
interesting topic and we hope it will stimulate discussions tomorrow. We
invite you to have a look at this paper https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.02350
(and if you want, at related papers https://arxiv.org/abs/1802.00340 and
https://arxiv.org/abs/1706.04191 ) between now and the meeting.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow! Cheers,
Sunny and Martina