[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Final C&G meeting - June 13 @ 13:15 in C6:1038

Sunny Vagnozzi sunny.vagnozzi at fysik.su.se
Mon Jun 11 18:53:09 CEST 2018

Dear all,

welcome to our final meeting of the 2017/2018 academic year! We will be
holding a short wrap-up meeting on Wednesday, June 13. Martina and I
will briefly recap what we have achieved and learned this year, and we
will leave the discussion open to your feedback in order to hear what
you liked/did not like most and how you think we can improve, in order
to help the future organizing committee improve the meetings for the
next year. For the occasion we have ordered *fika*, so you don't want to
miss this :)

*When:        Wednesday June 13*
*What time: 13:15*
*Where:       C6:1038*
*What:         Wrap-up meeting with fika***

See also the OKC event page for further information:
http://www.okc.albanova.se/about-us/okc-events-calendar/last-meeting-of-2017-2018-academic-year-1.389023<http://www.okc.albanova.se/about-us/okc-events-calendar/cosmology-gravity-meeting-sebastian-von-hausseger-nbi-copenaghen-1.385828>

Thank you all for your participation over the year and see you all on
Wednesday!
Sunny and Martina