[Okc-wp4] Reminder & Abstracts: iPTF workshop Stockholm June 2-5 2014

Jesper Sollerman jesper at astro.su.se
Mon Mar 24 10:49:42 CET 2014

Dear all,

We will start putting together the programme for our June iPTF Stockholm
workshop soon.
Thanks to all that already signed up, we are about 40 persons
at present. Now is the time to register if you still have not.

http://agenda.albanova.se/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=4298

For abstract of talks and posters:
Please do send them via email directly to me and Ariel
jesper at astro.su.se,ariel at physto.se
The sooner the better!

Best regards,

Jesper, Ariel & Claes