[Okc-wp4] EO meetings and Klein bottle

Francesco Taddia ftadd at astro.su.se
Thu Aug 14 10:19:34 CEST 2014

Dear EO-people

1. EO meetings fall 2014 starts
2. Need more organizers
3. We need organize Klein Bottle by mid-september

1.
I suggest we start at 4/9. Thursdays at 13.00-14.00 as usual at floor 5.
I hope we will get a few reports on recent conferences (for example SN Australia) and that
Claes will be able to present the recent paper by Gall et al.
http://www.nature.com/news/exploding-star-reveals-origins-of-universe-s-dust-1.15528

2.
Francesco and Jesper will continue to organize matters, but we need more people - from floor 5 -
to help us out. Can we get suggestions from GRB-group / SN Ia group / others?

3.
We are asked to organize the next EO Bottle. I suggest we aim for September 18.
Francesco is away, so I need volunteers to do this (food / beer / entertainment?).  I can arrange with a speaker.

Best regards,

Jesper