[Okc-wp4] Next EO meeting; 18th September 2014 (3:00-14:00, KTH meeting room, 5th floor)

Francesco Taddia ftadd at astro.su.se
Mon Sep 15 11:56:26 CEST 2014

Hi all,

thanks to Markus we have just noticed that our next EO meeting would collide with the
special OKC colloquium.
Therefore, we have to cancel our EO meeting. However, we remind you that on Sept. 18th we will
have the Klein Bottle organized by our EO group.

cheers

/Francesco
Francesco Taddia
PhD student