[Okc-wp4] EO meeting, talk by Ken Nomoto on Thursday Aug. 20th

Francesco Taddia ftadd at astro.su.se
Mon Aug 17 08:35:00 CEST 2015

Dear all,

it is time for a new season of EO meetings, we start this Thursday at 13:00 (KTH meeting room, 5th floor)
 with Ken Nomoto talking about the the "Progenitors of Type Ia Supernovae”.

Here the abstract:

"I will touch on double-degenerate systems based on Tanikawa et al. 2015 and then present
more recent results on single-degenerate progenitors, i.e., the spin-up and spin-down evolution
of accreting white dwarfs through the central carbon flash.”

cheers

/Francesco

Francesco Taddia
Postdoctoral Researcher