[Okc-wp4] Reminder: EO meeting on Dec. 10

Jesper Sollerman jesper at astro.su.se
Thu Dec 10 15:24:41 CET 2015

So thanks EO:ers for this year.  I guess we will not start regular EO
meetings until for example Januray 21.  same time same place.

Very welcome to volunteer or suggest topics.  I would personally like to
hear more about IceCube neutrinos and about the final results from
PoGoLite..

Best regards
Jesper

Jesper Sollerman			mail: jesper at astro.su.se
The Oskar Klein Centre
Department of Astronomy, AlbaNova	phone:+46  8 5537 8554
SE-106 91 Stockholm 		        fax:  +46  8 5537 8510
Sweden				        WWW: http://www.astro.su.se/~jesper/