[Okc-wp4] EO meeting (tomorrow, 13:00-14:00)

Francesco Taddia ftadd at astro.su.se
Wed Jan 27 15:16:07 CET 2016

Hi all,

tomorrow Jon Dumm will give the following talk:

Title: Neutrinos: Origins and Connections

Abstract: The origins of the astrophysical neutrinos discovered by IceCube continue to elude us, though some scenarios remain more viable than others.  I’ll summarize the latest evidence for and against several galactic and extragalactic source candidates, such as extremely high frequency peaked blazars (eHBL).  I’ll also give a preview of our latest efforts to send real time alerts from the South Pole to astronomical observatories around the world and highlight the new transient sources within reach.

We meet at 13:00 in the usual room (5th floor),

cheers

/Francesco

Francesco Taddia
Postdoctoral Researcher