[Okc-wp4] Extreme Object meeting (May 12)

Francesco Taddia ftadd at astro.su.se
Thu May 12 08:42:40 CEST 2016

This is a reminder for today’s talk by Christoffer.

Before the summer break we will have other three EO meetings, on the following dates and
with the following speakers:

1) On June 2nd Joonas Nättilä will talk about “Raytracing in twisted spacetimes”

2) On June 16th we will host Ulrich Noebauer (talk TBD)

3) On June 23rd Marek Abramowicz will be our speaker (talk TBD).

More information later,

cheers

/Francesco
Francesco Taddia