[Okc-wp4] EO meeting

Francesco Taddia francesco.taddia at astro.su.se
Thu May 11 09:45:48 CEST 2017

TODAY!!
Francesco Taddia
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Astronomy
Stockholm University, Sweden
ftadd at astro.su.se<mailto:ftadd at astro.su.se>

On 10 May 2017, at 10:17, Francesco Taddia <ftadd at astro.su.se<mailto:ftadd at astro.su.se>> wrote:

Hi all,

tomorrow at 13:00 on the 5th floor we will have our usual EO meeting, this time with two speakers:

a) Chloé Maury, an Erasmus student from Toulouse,  will talk about  “Constructing compact stars in a computer”.

b) Stephan Rosswog will talk about the experience of being the guest editor
   with Classical and Quantum Gravity of the special issue “Rattle and shine:
   the signals of compact binary mergers”. He will mostly discuss one of the papers
   in this special issue by Foucart on neutron star black hole mergers.

cheers

/Francesco