[Okc-wp4] EO meeting Thu Mar 28 @ 13:15 KTH meeting room

Andre Schneider andre.schneider at astro.su.se
Mon Mar 25 13:04:51 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

our next EO meeting will take place this Thursday Mar 28 at 13:15 in the KTH meeting room on the 5th floor.

Mattia Bulla will present us the following talk

Characterizing the first few hours: young Type Ia supernovae from the Zwicky Transient Facility

I will present preliminary results of an ongoing analysis to characterize Type Ia supernovae in the first few days after explosion. In particular, I will focus on a sample of 27 young Type Ia supernovae discovered by the Zwicky Transient Facility in 2018 and show how this can place constraints on the Type Ia supernova progenitor(s) and/or explosion mechanism(s)."

See you there!

André da Silva Schneider

Department of Astronomy

Stockholm University