[Okc-wp4] EO meeting Thu May 23 @ 13:15 KTH meeting room

Andre Schneider andre.schneider at astro.su.se
Mon May 20 15:11:56 CEST 2019

I'm sorry,  below is the announcement with the correct that on the body of the e-mail.

Dear colleagues,

our next EO meeting will take place this Thursday May 23 at 13:15 in the KTH meeting room on the 5th floor.

This week Eddie Baron from University of Oklahoma will present the following talk:

Title: SNe Ia Progenitors. Wait. What?

Abstract: I present a brief history of the theoretical understanding of the progenitor/explosion scenario for SNe Ia. I describe the currently viable models and suggest some possible ways to make progress distinguishing among the viable scenarios.

See you there!

André da Silva Schneider

Department of Astronomy

Stockholm University