[Okc-wp4] kind reminder: EO-talk plus get-together

Stephan Rosswog stephan.rosswog at astro.su.se
Wed Jun 10 21:28:49 CEST 2020

Dear all

this is just a friendly reminder about tomorrow’s EO talk (via zoom at 13:15),
"Observational consequences of binary neutron star merger remnants"
by Nikhil Sarin from Monash University.

After that we will have an informal get-together:

   - Ariel Goobar will give a brief summary of the VR-funded research environment
      "Gravitational Radiation and Electromagnetic Astrophysical Transients (GREAT)"

  - Then you can give a brief introduction about your research interests (2 slides).
    So far I have heard from

    - Mattia Bulla
    - Janet Chen
    - Tom Edwards
    - Sheng Jang
    - Francesco Torsello

     The easiest approach is just to share the screen in zoom.

 If you would like to present something (whether you are new to OKC or not),
 please drop me a note and have your two slides ready by tomorrow.

All the best, stay healthy and see you tomorrow!

Stephan

Prof. Dr. Stephan Rosswog
Computational High-Energy Astrophysics

The Oskar Klein Centre for Cosmoparticle Physics
Department of Astronomy, Stockholm University
AlbaNova, Roslagstullbacken 21
SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden

Email: stephan.rosswog at astro.su.se<mailto:stephan.rosswog at astro.su.se>
Tel.:     +46 (0)8 5537 8529