[Okc-wp4] Transient modelling meeting Monday 13, 14-17

Stephan Rosswog stephan.rosswog at astro.su.se
Wed Dec 8 20:24:20 CET 2021

Dear all

a rough suggested schedule for Monday (let’s keep this a bit flexible):

14:00 - 14:15: Nikhil Sarin (Nordita): introduces himself/his science
14:20 - 14:40: Anders' group update
14:45 - 15:05: Felix' group update
15:10 - 15:30: Evan's group update
15:35 - 15:55: Stephan's group update
16:00 - 16:15: Oleg Korobkin + Ryan Wollaeger (close collaborators at LANL): update/status transient modelling

Please make yourself feel comfortable with coffee, cookies etc. The main purpose
is to exchange news/ideas and get to know each other rather than super-polished talks.
Please make sure new people have a slot to introduce themselves.

I will send the link just before the meeting.

All the best
Stephan