[Okc-wp4] Startup of EO meetings

Haakon Andresen haakon.andresen at astro.su.se
Fri Sep 9 13:05:25 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to announce that we reconvene with our Extreme Object (EO) meetings next Thursday the 15th of September at the usual time 13:15 (CEST). Following, we will have biweekly meetings.

We are going to continue with an hybrid set up, so you can attend in person at the conference room Albano 3:6228 - Mega or connect via zoom: https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/62363340520

On the 15th, we will kick off with an informal meeting where each member to give a short  overview of their research. The goal is to update each other and  introduce new members to the ongoing research of the working group. So please add a slide or 2 to introduce yourself and the research that you do or intend to do here:  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xS8uARdqNoBb7ANOFiouCCpXJZy6Dv_tWDB8RdIUWok/edit?usp=sharing

Following  the start-up meeting, we will have our first regular EO meeting on the  29th of September, where Federico Schianchi will present his work on  neutron star mergers.
Federico Schianchi will be visiting Evan O'Connor's group during the last week of september.

On October 4th we have an extra seminar by Andrew Levan, a visitor in Josefin Larsson's group. Note the unusual time, day and room: Tuesday 4th at 10:00 (CEST) in A5:1003

Looking forward to see you all,

Kind regards,
Ana Sagués Carracedo & Haakon Andresen