[Primeusers] Release 1.0 of PrimeGSR

Filipe Garrett fgarret at ub.edu
Mon Feb 16 16:33:55 CET 2009

Yes, I was referring to the same tree but having the root at 0.5 instead of 1.
This tree only works in prime GSR with a "-c" option of, at least, 500 and this greatly increases
time and memory usage. I suppose it can be because when scaling the tree some branches are just too
small. I just thought it was strange....

By the way, is it possible to execute primeGSR in parallel (threads, pvm, mpi, ....)?
Are you planning to add a chapter to the manual to explain the MCMC output?

thanks a lot for your help and time,
FG

--
Filipe G. Vieira