[Primeusers] Problem running primeGSR

James Cotton j.a.cotton at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 13:18:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

We've finally got primeGSR running on our data, but we now seem to
have an MCMC that does not move at all, so the posterior for every
parameter consists of a single value, and only a single tree is sampled.

We get error messages that are the same as those reported by Jacky
Hess on Tue Sep 29 11:38:56 CEST 2009 - lots of 'Tried to set length
of node' messages.

I'm wondering if Jacky or anyone else on the forum has managed to fix
this kind of problem, and if so, how!

Thanks
James Cotton
'
James Cotton
School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
Queen Mary, University of London
+44 (0)207 882 3645
j.a.cotton at qmul.ac.uk
http://webspace.qmul.ac.uk/jacotton/index.html