[Primeusers] problem running primeGSR

arve arve at csc.kth.se
Mon Mar 29 21:58:08 CEST 2010

Hi,
A common problem is that there are short edges in the species tree. The species tree is discretized, essentially divided up in chunks, and if there are too few chunks on a species edge, is is impossible to place some necessary gene nodes there.

How many genes and species do you have in your dataset? The present version is unfortunately not tuned for large datasets. Joel Sjöstrand is however working on that. Have you tried a reduced version of your dataset?

	Lars