[Primeusers] Questions about duplication and loss rates

changdan at umich.edu changdan at umich.edu
Wed Oct 12 21:41:17 CEST 2011

Thank you for your reply! On your website the recommended citation for
PrIME_GSR is "Åkerborg, Sennblad, Arvestad, Lagergren, Gene tree
analysis using a Bayesian integrated model for genes, sequences, and
rates, submitted". The journal I'm submitting my manuscript to does
not allow unpublished paper to be included in the reference. I'm
wondering whether your paper is in print, or are there any other ways
of citing PrIME_GSR? Thank you.

Best,

Dan