[Socbin] Call for proposals for Bioinformatics'2007

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Dec 22 09:04:29 CET 2005

Dear SocBin member

If you want to organize the 2007 year version of the annual SocBin
conference we would like to receive a letter of interest by the end of
this year. In the letter please include the following information:

Proposed dates for the conference (April-May 2007 would be ideal)
- Location
- Approximately cost
- Members of the organization committe

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact me or any
other socbin board member.

yours

Arne