[Socbin] SocBin and Bioinformatics'2006

Arne Elofsson arne at sbc.su.se
Fri Feb 18 15:01:33 CET 2005

Dear fellow bioinformaticians

SocBin is proud to announce its the seventh international
bioinformatics meeting to be held in Tartu, Estonia June 9-12, 2005 As
always a number of excellent speakers have been invited to five
sessions: Networks, Comparative Genomics, Microarrays,
SNPs/Pharmacogenomics and Proteomics. Registration is now open at
http://bioinfo.ebc.ee/bio2005/

One addition to the program this year is a Workshop in "Structure
prediction and modeling of globular vs. membrane proteins workshop"
where we aim to provide an opportunity for researchers in this field
to actively participate in discussions.

Finally I would like to ask you to ask all your colleagues to sign up
as members in SocBin at
https://mail.sbc.su.se/mailman/listinfo/socbin/. More information at
SocBin can be found at http://socbin.org/

yours