[Socbin] Swedish Bioinformatics Workshop 2006 in Stockholm

Åsa Björklund asbj at sbc.su.se
Mon Sep 25 14:00:50 CEST 2006

7th Swedish Bioinformatics Workshop 2006 for PhD students and Postdocs
Friday and Saturday, November 24-25 at the Alba Nova University Center,
Stockholm

This year's Swedish Bioinformatics Workshop (SBW2006) for PhD students
and Postdocs will be held at Alba Nova University Center in Stockholm.
We organisers at Stockholm Bioinformatics Center are happy to announce
that the registration is open. In addition we would like to announce the
senior speakers of the workshop:

  * Christine Orengo, University College London, UK
  * Siv Andersson, Department of Evolution, Genomics and Systematics,
    Uppsala University
  * Mathias Uhlén, Department of Biotechnology, Royal Institute of
    Technology (KTH), Stockholm
  * A Senior Scientist from AstraZeneca R&D, Södertälje (no confirmed
    name)

As usual, the majority of the talks will be given by participating PhD
students and Postdocs.

The workshop is free of charge for the intended participants and to
register and/or submit abstracts please visit the official website:
http://www.sbc.su.se/SBW2006/

We look forward to seeing you in November!

The SBW2006 organisers

P.S. Please inform your fellow colleagues about the workshop as this
email may not reach everyone