[Socbin] 3 PhD student positions in Bioinformatics in Bergen

Inge Jonassen Inge.Jonassen at ii.uib.no
Tue May 15 21:59:16 CEST 2007

Please distribute this to potential applicants. My apologies if you receive
multiple copies.

3 PhD student positions are available within the bioinformatics research
group at the Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen, Norway.

The students will be part of the newly established Molecular and
Computational Biology Research School (http://www.mcb.uib.no/ ).

Candidates need to have completed a master degree of equivalent before the
application deadline.

The application should include copies of diplomas with lists of
courses/grades etc and a motivation letter pointing out research interests
of the candidate.

For more information about the positions, see

http://www.uib.no/mnfa/stillingsomtaler/stipendiat/informatics_07_bioinforma
tics_3posts.pdf

For more information about the groups in Bergen, see

http://www.ii.uib.no/forskningsgrupper/bio/

http://www.cbu.uib.no <http://www.cbu.uib.no/>

Contact me if you are interested and/or would like more information about
the positions.

Inge Jonassen

--

Inge Jonassen